Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

so you have these ladies  in there lingerie and milena is bring these guy's over    to see these ladies in there lingerie they do not even know ya that make a lot of sense    so reallifecam is trying to turn these ladies in to blank

So you think RLC recruited these guys and sent them to the apartment to turn the girls into ...?  Dude, please.

1 hour ago, phantomcapsnet said:

You are wrong

Indeed,just one exemple..polya had sex with that dude(suposdly her boyfriend)in b1 and he isn't related to rlc..so it's possible the girls to have sex with anyone..dificult to happen I agree(or because an girl doesn't want do it on rlc,or the dude doesn't want also or other things)..but it happen and can happen again.

Lotta prep goes in to sitting around and doing practically nothing. No need to respond. I'm not trying to be a troll. Just making a comment about what I see. Hope something fun happens for you all!

• Upvote 2

Just now, Amy3 said:

Lotta prep goes in to sitting around and doing practically nothing. No need to respond. I'm not trying to be a troll. Just making a comment about what I see. Hope something fun happens for you all!

Not sure how much you've seen these apartments recently, the girls have been upping their game

• Upvote 1