Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

I'm pretty sure the guy that licked her nipple is her boyfriend.  He certainly not a stranger..

But then they both started licking her nipple so I may be wrong.  I was wrong once before:  back in 1993 and that's when I thought I was wrong...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I'm pretty sure the guy that licked her nipple is her boyfriend.  He certainly not a stranger..

sorry, I did not know that it was her boyfriend and the other guy is his brother

4 minutes ago, Sergio said:

not disrupts, if you want to call them in any other way, tell me you

Even so..the girls could be everything and more in the book..but you,me anyone should have the minimal respect regard them..imagine if someone call you those names..you wouldn't like it..you can say everything you feel without reaching those limits..

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sergio said:

sorry, I did not know that it was her boyfriend and the other guy is his brother

I didn't know who the other guy was but in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't really make any difference.  We're all sitting here with our dicks in hands waiting...:biggrin:

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

For me I don't care if nothing more happens than what I see right now. I'll be happy with it.

Well there's only 4-5 hours left - depends if the girls get comfortbale with the guys. Me I'm hoping Belle disappears into a room with 1 or 2 of the girls and later I get to see her kitty.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

For me I don't care if nothing more happens than what I see right now. I'll be happy with it.

Indeed already looks more fun to watch than the usual barca nights,but hey..any bonus will be well received:cool: