Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

1 minute ago, daily said:

Publications on drugs

The Articles L. 3421 and following organized drug-related publications.

Under the terms of article L. 3421.4 , incitement or provocation to consume substances classified as narcotics is illegal (even without effect). It is the same for any presentation of these substances in a favorable light.

Article L. 3421-4
1. The provocation offense under Article L. 3421-1 or one of the offenses under articles 222-34 to 222-39 of the Criminal Code, even though the provocation was not acted upon or the fact of presenting these offenses in a favorable light is punishable by five years imprisonment and a fine of € 75,000.
2. Is punishable in the same provocation, even without effect, the use of substances presented as having the effect of substances or plants classified as drugs.
3. If the offense under this section is committed by means of the written press or audiovisual , the specific legal provisions governing those matters are applicable as regards the determination of those responsible.

Criminal code of what country? You can't just cite some random law and expect it ti be enforceable in every country.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Nick said:

who ever uses drugs they loosers in my book, I don't drink to get drunk or use druges all my life and I will have fun at the partys , and what they hell  in the bathroom  

I applaud your restraint but obviously these girls do need it. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nick said:

who ever uses drugs they loosers in my book, I don't drink to get drunk or use druges all my life and I will have fun at the partys , and what they hell  in the bathroom  

I'm sure we all are so happy for you,oh btw its called real life cam,and yes a lot of people do drugs

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Like I said the other day Caro insisited on the covers over the orgy because she didn't want to expose herself due to her having a bF so she ruined the night and now givenher current state for what, her reputation?

She probably thought "Well the damage is done so fuck it!"

1 minute ago, tripod2 said:

Criminal code of what country? You can't just cite some random law and expect it ti be enforceable in every country.

They are in Spain..it's ilegal the use of drugs..like cocaine etc..and even weed it's ilegal..being in home or away.

• Upvote 1

RLC est un support audiovisuel il me semble

la loi est claire

Si l'infraction prévue au présent article est commis par voie de presse écrite ou audiovisuelle , les dispositions juridiques spécifiques qui régissent ces matières sont applicables en ce qui concerne la détermination des personnes responsables.