Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

unless RLC organized the sushi party to melt tensions between girls between B1 and B2 and at the same time Milena had planned to meet his friends, but can not let them decide to take them and convinced to come too

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

i don't believe this theory vause RLC don't know these guys  :biggrin:

I am very sure that RLC did know about the guys ... and ... for me that is not an issue at all. ... I like, that B2 is alive and I also like the openness (expect the balcony and hidding).

It seems that RLC select a path that is way more interressting to watch as to see the girls move out for party every day and come back just for sleep and shower. ... Now, it is way more balanced (between outside and inside events) and i hope it will continue. The guy phobia of some people in this forum is simply not a reason to have just an 24/7 smartphone show all the time.

2 hours ago, tripod2 said:

Cocaine is not the type of drug that makes you lose your wits.  I don't believe that Carolina was the way she was because of the coke. I have never seen that to be one of the side effects.

This is a very salient point, whatever Carolina took to get her totally fucked up, it wasn't given to her by Milena or the guys. Usually, if someone has had too much to drink, a line of coke actually helps to sober them up. It's like the opposite of alcohol - too many drinks and you start to slur your speech and become slower. Coke takes you in the other direction, everything is clearer and you start to feel sharper, more in control. 

The only people who ended up shagging were Milena (which was always the plan) and Stella who is generally open to anything. No idea about Carolina, to be honest looking at the state of her they could have just been trying to sober her up by going for a walk lol. In the end, nothing happened that's going to cause anything worse than a few embarrassed smiles and maybe the odd nosebleed in the morning, and we got to see two girls get fucked who we've not seen get fucked before - it's a win-win!

Trying to spread some positivity in amongst all this complaining

• Upvote 3

Everyone has their opinion, but it seems that most of those who participated in this forum, especially in girls, we lose ourselves, which is what matters to me, to let us lose guys on the floors.
We must be, forgetful mind, because it is not the first time you enter a couple of the girls on the floors ...
The character of the girls has always changed, and of course, never better. But I know I will be heavily criticized for it.
I have been very clear that a floor of girls, is a floor of girls, and if I want to see couples fucking, we have the rest, which are beautiful women and some fucked couples who look professional, estasn rookies couples make They feel shy !.

Everyone has their opinion, but it seems that most of those who participated in this forum, especially in girls, we lose ourselves, which is what matters to me, to let us lose guys on the floors.
We must be, forgetful mind, because it is not the first time you enter a couple of the girls on the floors ...
The character of the girls has always changed, and of course, never better. But I know I will be heavily criticized for it.

I have been very clear that a floor of girls, is a floor of girls, and if I want to see couples fucking, we have the rest, which are beautiful women and some fucked couples who look professional, estasn rookies couples make They feel shy !.

23 minutes ago, Sergio said:

After yesterday I realized that the screenplays of the apartments are more elaborate:
Milena argues with her boyfriend, Milena knows by chance two boys to the hot bar and you want to invite to a party in the house, creating waiting, all fake, the boys were already known, all the girls already knew that they would go and have prepared sushi and have eaten on Milena body like a bad movie a decade ago soft core, Milena spent all night talking in the ears of all to organize the evening, the only variable was the large amount cocaine but apart from making a zombie Carolina has not served to liven up the evening. I think RLC, has called Milena to organize evenings for now with a bad result.
Many of you will say, we do not care, as long as the girls are having sex, I want to tell you that if you go on Chaturbate all people have sex without waiting 10 hours, and no cocaine.
I am one of the few balls that he hoped to see at least 10 minutes a day of real life in these apartments, but nothing, as they say, the important thing is the health

Sergio, quiero dedicarte mis palabras en castellano... totalmente de acuerdo con la primera parte, sé que solo es tú opinión, pero tienes buen ojo clínico.

For non-Spanish speakers, just I say that I agree with his words ...

It seems that lately, customers have to swallow everything, we sold a product that has changed, if K & K, Barcelona (when stopped coming in pairs to go it alone houses girls) even allow it to go to the limit law (if not surpassing in some respects, and I will not repeat again that have been discussed much here).
Of course, I am against the use of narcotics and other illegal things.

This brings me to remember when they expelled a couple because the boy abused his girl (totally agree on it), but if ilergales substances are consumed, do not expel inductors ... This is the law of the funnel.

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

This is a very salient point, whatever Carolina took to get her totally fucked up, it wasn't given to her by Milena or the guys. Usually, if someone has had too much to drink, a line of coke actually helps to sober them up. It's like the opposite of alcohol - too many drinks and you start to slur your speech and become slower. Coke takes you in the other direction, everything is clearer and you start to feel sharper, more in control. 

The only people who ended up shagging were Milena (which was always the plan) and Stella who is generally open to anything. No idea about Carolina, to be honest looking at the state of her they could have just been trying to sober her up by going for a walk lol. In the end, nothing happened that's going to cause anything worse than a few embarrassed smiles and maybe the odd nosebleed in the morning, and we got to see two girls get fucked who we've not seen get fucked before - it's a win-win!

Trying to spread some positivity in amongst all this complaining

Supporting me in your own words, Caroline was very drunk (the dress had to help), and became much less (until his body relaxed in bed and said enough).

According to your theory, some lines where were they got? and I make another question, he should let Caroline in these conditions left home? What would have happened if you suffer a violation? The boys are neither boyfriends or acquaintances or anything ... then who you are responsible?

Adding to that, remember, Lola, declined and was corresponding with someone before this give him permission, because everyone was waiting, in fact the guys were nervous, to Milena, she entered several times saying hurry diesen I guess the taxi was waiting, but this is my guess not take it as a certainty.

6 minutes ago, vortios said:

Supporting me in your own words, Caroline was very drunk (the dress had to help), and became much less (until his body relaxed in bed and said enough).

According to your theory, some lines where were they got? and I make another question, he should let Caroline in these conditions left home? What would have happened if you suffer a violation? The boys are neither boyfriends or acquaintances or anything ... then who you are responsible?

Adding to that, remember, Lola, declined and was corresponding with someone before this give him permission, because everyone was waiting, in fact the guys were nervous, to Milena, she entered several times saying hurry diesen I guess the taxi was waiting, but this is my guess not take it as a certainty.

Can someone sum up what happened with Carolina last night. Just the facts . not the assumptions