Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Never thought my favorite apartment always in rlc would be changed in favor of other one in the same city..in my opinion right now b2 its better than b1..mostly because the residents..hope that jasmine it's an big surprise if not..the casts are just very unbalanced(in my taste of course).

Unbalanced is an understatement and can be used in several ways.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Never thought my favorite apartment always in rlc would be changed in favor of other one in the same city..in my opinion right now b2 its better than b1..mostly because the residents..hope that jasmine it's an big surprise if not..the casts are just very unbalanced(in my taste of course).

just imagine the first impressions

Well I already knew My Belle wasn't going. First when she started putting stuff in the cupboards.

Only 3 things could be better:

1. That Megan Returns

2. That Belle had got one of the other 2 rooms wit better cameras

3. That B1 has 3 new tenants as well

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

so the burning question ......... did our chances for another sex party just increase ??? wait rebecca was at the first and went down on belle right???

Increased or not..rebbeca gone down of Megan..belle and more..and looked beyound sexy..hope that tings repeat..by the time sex or orgies in b2 were super new..not an expected thing..now..we can expect at least an couple good nights..and with an sexy girl in Rebecca..plus Belle..and even carol(if she starts doing it soon sight) things gone be goodddd:cool:

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Well I already knew My Belle wasn't going. First when she started putting stuff in the cupboards.

Only 3 things could be better:

1. That Megan Returns

2. That Belle had got one of the other 2 rooms wit better cameras

3. That B1 has 3 new tenants as well

Agree with all the points..really hope Megan returns..So happy Belle didn't leave:biggrin:..b1 indeed the cast it's very poor..incomparable to b2.

• Upvote 1