Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's hope in the future My Belle chooses better positions and lighting but The Peeling could become may favourite ever. If she'd done it on her sofa or that bed she won't go near - Rebecca's spent more time on it that she has - this could have been epic. If she keeps doing it then it will happen.

And I wish she had Caroline's room, did she her bright detailed butt on one camera and her full frontal glory apart from pink panties on the other. RLC, Pleas give Belle that room. She might even spend time in it! 

Whatever it was epic and has just blow all the other Barcelona girls away and did you say rebecca could not control her leg with My Belle's pussy putting diectly at her. Better positions next time My Belle, but that was a fantastic return to form.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Let's hope in the future My Belle chooses better positions and lighting but The Peeling could become may favourite ever. If she'd done it on her sofa or that bed she won't go near - Rebecca's spent more time on it that she has - this could have been epic. If she keeps doing it then it will happen.

And I wish she had Caroline's room, did she her bright detailed butt on one camera and her full frontal glory apart from pink panties on the other. RLC, Pleas give Belle that room. She might even spend time in it! 

Whatever it was epic and has just blow all the other Barcelona girls away and did you say rebecca could not control her leg with My Belle's pussy putting diectly at her. Better positions next time My Belle, but that was a fantastic return to form.

Haha I saw her laying on the floor on my phone in passing earlier. I thought to myself this is BBsq69's Super Bowl. ?

• Upvote 1

Awful lot of nonsense posted today, with a few sensible voices in between. I'm sure that 99% of what has been posted over the last 20 pages will be disproven as untrue in the coming days. Just because the girls have a quiet 48 hours doesn't mean that life as we know it is over

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Awful lot of nonsense posted today, with a few sensible voices in between. I'm sure that 99% of what has been posted over the last 20 pages will be disproven as untrue in the coming days. Just because the girls have a quiet 48 hours doesn't mean that life as we know it is over

Rather everyday  :angel:

• Upvote 6

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

As I said before, every night that doesn't end in a lesbian orgy will cause mayor outrage in this forum :shy: Chill out, guys. Enjoy the girls, even if they're not doing the things you want them to do.

• Upvote 6