Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

10 hours ago, Benfold said:

I don't find everyone else's opinions hilarious, just those which are obviously bullshit. It is a ridiculous concept to even consider that the night-vision would be turned off at the request of the girls. It is as crazy as those who used to say that whenever the girls wanted to have a lesbian orgy the apartments would go Under Maintenance - this was obviously proven to be false. 

Opinions deserve respect, but only up to a point. I do not respect the opinions of those who say that Man has never gone to the Moon, or that Obama is a Lizard, or the Earth is flat. 

Respect our points,but myself prefer to acept that everyone it's free to have any ideia of what it's going on,every person its diferent and thinks deferent and an person thinking it was something planed by rlc isn't worst than an person than think the opposite..just to give an recente exemple how people shouldn't be closed minded and should acept all opinions(if not debate with sensate reasons why they don't agree)..recent people said..that in the party in barca1 there was no drugs..people saying that were saying nonsenses etc..even things being obvious to many..now in b2 we seen it super clear(I have an couple videos were it's seen the thing on cam)so my point is..what were we're talking were nothing impossible like the Obama being an lizard or eart being flat..just rlc playing an little with users..or the girls..both things seing the past track..not impossible at all.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just surmising but are the 3 others out an event with Jasmine because she's been away from B1 a long time. Maybe a promotional thing, maybe something you had to get your tits out for on a yacht which Rebecca didn't want to do and while Jasmin isn't too keen around the house, she surely has to put those monster puppies to some use.

16 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Just surmising but are the 3 others out an event with Jasmine because she's been away from B1 a long time. Maybe a promotional thing, maybe something you had to get your tits out for on a yacht which Rebecca didn't want to do and while Jasmin isn't too keen around the house, she surely has to put those monster puppies to some use.

More likely she was out with Carolina, they're both back at their respective apartments now

• Upvote 2