Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

2 minutes ago, In10se said:

This is why Im going to kinda of miss Lola. She walked in the bedroom and said nope your not going to sleep yet. Get out here lol

I will miss her too everything seems to happen when she's around plus all the girls like her and trust her

• Upvote 1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Spoon said:

I didn't understand why she did that. I thought at first she was doing it because she wanted them in her bed, or there was going to be some activity but she just went back to facetime'ing that dude. But then, I rarely understand what they do in this apartment, I just enjoy the ride.

To be fair she had hung up, but he rang her again

The way Belle shouts 'LOLA!' she might as well be shouting 'MUM!'

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Hey BB, I'm thinking about Irma and Belle having sex with each other right now and there's nothing you can do to stop me! I recommend that if you can't beat em, join em :cool:

damn you ben- quit thinking- that would be so awesome, I can only imagine:biggrin::biggrin:

Blah Blah Blah,,Yappity Yap Yap Yap,,,when is the fake scripted girl on girl gonna start,,,this dick won't jerk itself ya know lmaoo!!!

Hey guys what's up....I see that the usual suspects are here tonight on CC,,waiting for that moment when they can start painting their walls with lots of ClearCoat paint:biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_nwz99qB1Nl1uxpsnxo1_400.giftumblr_nwz9ai73N81uxpsnxo1_400.giftumblr_nwz99qB1Nl1uxpsnxo1_400.gif

tumblr_nwz9h3fVCg1uxpsnxo1_500.gif