Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, zoso4444 said:

I don't know about everyone else but I cannot stand Lola. She seems like such a drama queen and everything has to be about her.  I hate her so much I can barely watch this room anymore even though I love watching Stella (even though she's always outside smoking).

I like Lola for these reasons :

• She is not shy and even if her face probably met a surgeon she has a nice body
  • She took care of the girls
  • She motivates the girls not to be shy
  • She always plans events for us viewers
  • She and her buddy organized 2 orgies  :biggrin:
  • Without Lola Barca2 would be very boring

She has some faults

• During the parties at Barca 2 she is too directive
  • Sometime she overplays and some events sound too fake. But i prefer overacted shows than boring nights as when Nikky was at Barca1
  • Upvote 4

Now that its been confirmed by Carolina's own mouth that she has a boyfriend and can careless about the RLC project and is unimpressed with it or Barcelona. Isn't time for RLC to send her on home. She adds nothing to the experience and has actually taken away from it. As a paying subscriber send...her...home.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Donzi said:

Now that its been confirmed by Carolina's own mouth that she has a boyfriend and can careless about the RLC project and is unimpressed with it or Barcelona. Isn't time for RLC to send her on home. She nothing to the experience and has actually taken away from it. As a paying subscriber send...her...home.

With Lola… :exclamation:

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

I like Lola for these reasons :

• She is not shy and even if her face probably met a surgeon she has a nice body
  • She took care of the girls
  • She motivates the girls not to be shy
  • She always plans events for us viewers
  • She and her buddy organized 2 orgies  :biggrin:
  • Without Lola Barca2 would be very boring

She has some faults

• During the parties at Barca 2 she is too directive
  • Sometime she overplays and some events sound too fake. But i prefer overacted shows than boring nights as when Nikky was at Barca1

Never bring up that name!!!,,,,Worse tenant in the history of the Universe:biggrin::biggrin:

scary-horror-movie-gif.gif17f348cd6ad9c090fc2572af4a2f1dd8.gif

• Upvote 3