Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Well, since my wife just had surgery, I've got tomorrow off, and my store's down until Monday.  I got nothing else to do besides sit here and bitch and watch this and the WSHH Fights...

I wish I could sit and Bitch with you but I got a Concert to go to in a minute,,So I'll just have to bitch when I get back tomorrow morning:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

These are not just some dudes that they picked up or know from daily life.  They are paid to be there in one form or another.  Levis has his hands on everything that passes in reach of him.  They wore the under ware ...shirts off all buff and they are ready.

• Upvote 1

Just now, euromike69 said:

I wish I could sit and Bitch with you but I got a Concert to go to in a minute,,So I'll just have to bitch when I get back tomorrow morning:biggrin:

Later Mike.  Be careful bro...

• Upvote 1

Just now, euromike69 said:

and what are you going to bitch about mmmmmmmmmmmmmm   lol

• Upvote 2

Strategy finalized in the bathroom...i think the guys are trying to be too cool too early...and that third guy is really creepy...and there is too much of staring....these guys need to learn a thing or two from the Bearded...