Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

51 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Neither do I

BTW: She in the gangway now

Most likely got home, tried to mend things with her boyfriend. Understood that he's not worth more than money, and phoned RLC to get back. Could be real fun to watch the cumming days if she's here for the bonuses.

Since midweek seems to be the most exciting times, tomorrow, and wedensday could be something to watch.

26 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Due to the magintude of discusssion about drug use, that has dominated this forum for the past few days. I have heard on very good  authority, and found out that DEA, ATF and the FDA are involved and have now boarded a Navy Destoyer to intervene on behalf of the war on drugs, This was sactioned by congress and signed last night by President Obama. They will be showing up at Barcelona 1 and 2 to stop this insane craziness and have met up with Seal Team 6, Thier mission is to stop the impending doom of these incrediblely beautiful young ladies, for being young and dumb, and being so foolish as to experience life and learn the lessons that life teaches us.

I do wish the Americans would remember that Barcelona is not under their jurisdiction ... mind you they are sorting out those clowns at FIFA. It's the old 1-2 UK papers (bad as they are they are pretty fearless) investigate corruption and the US acts. The rest of the world does eff all.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

Lola does not waste any time getting down to bra and panties.  I wonder if she actually dislikes wearing clothes when they are not needed?

No, she always tries to be the center of attention, and normally that is wearing what she does now.

Irma disliked wearing clothes, and wore her nudity with style. Nobody beats Irma there.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Lola does not waste any time getting down to bra and panties.  I wonder if she actually dislikes wearing clothes when they are not needed?

I'm the same except no bra and no-one wants to see it ... no better not add anything