Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

At this point, I think the need for a balcony cam will lessen. The weather is getting colder and the girls will probably not be going out there as much for the next few months. When spring comes, then it will become more important again.

I understand why people are calling for a balcony cam and yes it would be a good thing. But if they don't have a place to put it that doesn't show any surrounding area like the B1 balcony cam then it's a no go. The girls safety is the most important thing here. There are to many nut jobs out there and stalking is a real problem. Hell look at this forum. :biggrin:J/K.. I'll do without the cam to help keep the girls safe.

2 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

Well, I just noticed that Lola is wearing a panty liner, so I don't think we'll see much girlgirl action with her tonight

I thought there was something fishy about Becca massaging Lola tonite!!

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Good point Book,but there is the possibility the balcony being covered..if so would be at nice temperatures..more or less equal than in rest of house..lets hope it isn't covered hehe..and that colder and rainy days will come hehe.

You're right. It could be enclosed, but it didn't look like it when I had seen reflections off of the door in the past. I guess we will see.

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I understand why people are calling for a balcony cam and yes it would be a good thing. But if they don't have a place to put it that doesn't show any surrounding area like the B1 balcony cam then it's a no go. The girls safety is the most important thing here. There are to many nut jobs out there and stalking is a real problem. Hell look at this forum. :biggrin:J/K.. I'll do without the cam to help keep the girls safe.

There always an place to put an cam..doesn't need to be showing all..just catching the half bottom of balcony would make b2 a place with less hiding and even sex in balcony as seen in latest orgy..

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

I thought there was something fishy about Becca massaging Lola tonite!!

I'm just extremely happy that Rebecca is back. I had been thinking about her recently when all the so-called "parties" didn't excite me. I would think, "if only Rececca were here". hehe.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

You're right. It could be enclosed, but it didn't look like it when I had seen reflections off of the door in the past. I guess we will see.

I don't know also book,could be or not,but being such an nice apartment there's an nice possibility that it's covered,or at least some part of it,let's hope it's open and indeed if it's and as you said..with the cold coming the girls would be less in it.