Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Rebecca had a big argument with her other half yesterday, if she's on her phone a lot it's probably trying to patch things up with him. No I don't think she monopolises Lola, Lola is a big stubborn girl who won't be pushed or pulled by anyone if she doesn't want to be

i didnt see the argument , however i was wondering how long it would take (seems to be more of the same just like last time) , my observation (and granted it is limited) has been that becca seems to follow lola constantly .... of course all this will change in a couple days 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Rebecca had a big argument with her other half yesterday, if she's on her phone a lot it's probably trying to patch things up with him. No I don't think she monopolises Lola, Lola is a big stubborn girl who won't be pushed or pulled by anyone if she doesn't want to be

I agree that she doesn't monopolise Lola but I do think (and the BF is part of it) that showing her pussy and maybe even topless dancing tonight outside the BaR is probably too much for her and as such it does kind of cramp styles.

• Upvote 1

Just now, longarm101 said:

i didnt see the argument , however i was wondering how long it would take (seems to be more of the same just like last time) , my observation (and granted it is limited) has been that becca seems to follow lola constantly .... of course all this will change in a couple days 

That's fine, I just see things a little differently to you. I'm a big fan of Rebecca and I don't like people berating her just because she's not always jumping around and shouting. Rebecca is a very much more down-to-Earth girl than most of the others in Barcelona, she's not a party girl like Ilona or Belle or Polya, but I don't think that makes her less worthwhile than the others. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, longarm101 said:

yep dead and tossed on the bank ... lol .... me thinks bf to blame (aka the becca syndrome)  :cool:

It's probably a combination of the bf + Caro finding videos of her posted online. I'm sure she told Jasmin about that.

I think a combination of Stella leaving + the girls finding orgy videos online + people complaining about the parties killed this apartment.

• Upvote 2