Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

2 hours ago, euromike69 said:

I really don't understand why people here think that Lola leaving is the end of the world and the end of the fun......The Barcelona apts did pretty good without her before she arrived,and they will be just fine after she leaves.

One short point to make folks that will make you think,,,,,,,,REBECCA IS THE FIRST GIRL TO EAT PUSSY IN THESE APTS,,,,AND THAT NIGHT SHE NEEDED NEITHER ALCOHOL,DRUGS OR DIRECTIONS FROM LOLA TO DO SO.

Over the years I've seen many females that came and went and you guys screamed that it would be the end of the Barc apt.IRMA,ILONA,ADELE,DANAYA,ELISA etc etc,,,we never know what RLC has up its sleeve,,,every time we think these apts are doomed they somehow always find a way to bring it back on top.

When Lola first arrived in Barcelona #1 nobody knew that she would turn out to be who she is today,,and nobody knew she would be the mother figure she turned out to be,,( By the way she looks old enough to be my mother lol:biggrin:)

So Please don't panic guys,,,put your dicks down and let the blood flow get back to your brains for a second,,,things will be ok,,,we still got Princess Belle::):biggrin:

I agree with you about 99%...lola seemed to be the event planner of the bunch, and while belle loves to party and dance naked here lately she has not shown much interest in anything else, rebecca has too many issues this time around between bf and the whole posted vid thing, caro is a non entity and is too busy admiring herself in the mirror, unless something drastic happens and someone steps up this ship will be without a rudder and flounder

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

I agree with you about 99%...lola seemed to be the event planner of the bunch, and while belle loves to party and dance naked here lately she has not shown much interest in anything else, rebecca has too many issues this time around between bf and the whole posted vid thing, caro is a non entity and is too busy admiring herself in the mirror, unless something drastic happens and someone steps up this ship will be without a rudder and flounder

The best way to put it is let's wait and see who is right,,,,,EVERYONE HERE BOOKMARK THIS PAGE SO IN THE FUTURE ONE OF US WILL BE ABLE TO COME BACK AND SAY " I TOLD YOU SO":biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_nfrys6Y5Ad1u1ko1zo1_500.giftumblr_nfrys6Y5Ad1u1ko1zo1_500.gif

• Upvote 2

Some times these dudes call the cops because their fantasy woman is under the influence or and they need protection. some wonder if they wear protection when having sex because they really care about their fantasy relationship and the most is dudes that comment on the dudes and how big his dick is or how that old guy or fat guy can get that chick. I live in a city with 8 million people none of these women are 10's trust me. enjoy what is in front of you

11 hours ago, euromike69 said:

The best way to put it is let's wait and see who is right,,,,,EVERYONE HERE BOOKMARK THIS PAGE SO IN THE FUTURE ONE OF US WILL BE ABLE TO COME BACK AND SAY " I TOLD YOU SO":biggrin::biggrin:

i wlll be the first to admit i am wrong (and i hope and pray that i am) lol

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, euromike69 said:

Ok I have it bookmarked, as you well know it is all about the combination of girls and thier respective personalities, this is a clash of personalities and it will not click on it;s own, just a bunch of kido's wondering around lost, hell Lola can not even go the restroom without one of them following her in there.

This is what everyone that likes this apartment will be doing starting tomorrow.

Image result for BoringImage result for BoringImage result for BoringImage result for Boring

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, phantomcapsnet said:

During parties Lola kissed Anna several times, Rebecca ate her pussy, Polya used dildo on her , she used dildo  on Megan and Polya, she kissed Carolina and Belle and Carolina ate her pussy.

But  off course you can continue with she rarely participated with the others

Obviously, I've missed some good actions from Lola.  I just commented on what I've seen ... but if there was some interesting nights that I didn't have the chance to watch, nothing else to say !!  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Someone better wake up Jasmin and tell her to cover her ass. You know she doesn't like to show it.

I like looking at jasmin ass as long as no one tell danaya that I'm looking. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1