Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, Teddy 1 said:

Sorry that's the TV!! Same principle...

The same thought occurred to me. If the neighbors complained in the past, why has there been no effort to change the volume in the apartment? Did they pay off the neighbors to allow them to keep it up? Why do they need it that loud anyway? Is one of the girls hard of hearing? It makes no sense to me. I often have to turn down the volume on my PC because it irritates me. 

• Upvote 3

My Belle's exercise routine so l better eat and be back in time for any showering -maybe she'll even remove the Calvin's after. Strange how she's gradually worn more and more clothes to do it.  I well remember those flimsy red French knickers but unfortunately she faced the wrong way during the interesting bits - now absolutely no chance of anything.

5 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

May be that Jasmin used her friendship with Carol to get her foot in the door to stay at Barc2 . Now she probably cares less about Carol except that she may get her bed.

Also a theory that Jasmine has less exposure in Barc2 -it is premium hence less viewers can see her.   AND her boyfriend would have to subscribe to premium or have an inside contact to see her 24/7!!!  Soooooooooooo

if we are lucky enough to see something she does not want her bf to witness-she has covered her base   !!!!!

• Upvote 2

No wine, No Champainge, No Magic water, No Party, just a beer and biscut, and way too much girl talk, That will be Carolina send off. This is the best these younguns can do. :huh: Oh yea and I forgot to add, No Bellle's friend either.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

No wine, No Champainge, No Magic water, No Party, just a beer and biscut, and way too much girl talk, That will be Carolina send off. This is the best these younguns can do. :huh:

one Corona for Caro