Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

someone had put the site where transmits Rebecca, but the police has taken away, the police can please explain to me why we can not speak of the girls outside the apartment, they are in front of thousands of people, they know that people talk about them in and out of the apartments, I understand RLC defending their privacy but CC is a forum outside of RLCwe see turn thousands of euro in the hands of girls, why can not we say what we think of them, in reallifecamfan say CC is the RLC properties, I hope not

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Sergio said:

someone had put the site where transmits Rebecca, but the police has taken away, the police can please explain to me why we can not speak of the girls outside the apartment, they are in front of thousands of people, they know that people talk about them in and out of the apartments, I understand RLC defending their privacy but CC is a forum outside of RLCwe see turn thousands of euro in the hands of girls, why can not we say what we think of them, in reallifecamfan say CC is the RLC properties, I hope not

They allow the PM ing of such information but not on a public board. Everyone understands these rules.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Sergio said:

This has always been the rule, and it is a very good rule. 

Edit - If you want a reason, it is because there are a lot of stupid people who try to contact the girls which can make them uncomfortable

• Upvote 2

Once again My Belle puts on her panties really quickly after the shower denying us the fabulous upskirts that we would now be getting. Another short one but plenty of pussy. I remember she did lay naked on the bed like this at B1 with the camera pointing straight at her. Sadly Anna decided to sit down in front of her but if only she'd wait like she used to, I would be ecstatic with her current position on the bed.

Damn she turned around while I was on Camcapa but the view sans duvet would have been equally good and the turn spectacular without panties.

Showering when I am getting my dinner ... shame on you My Belle LOL

Lucky I just about made it.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

This has always been the rule, and it is a very good rule. 

that rule doesn't make since to me milons of pepolel  can get in there facbook and other sites there is no privet lol why only on CC has this rules , tell me which person all this years been heart by nowing information