Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Nick said:

that rule doesn't make since to me milons of pepolel  can get in there facbook and other sites there is no privet lol why only on CC has this rules , tell me which person all this years been heart by nowing information  

It makes perfect sense. Danaya and Adele spoke about how they had received lots of strange messages from people they did not know. It made them uncomfortable and they had to change their account settings. Many of the girls delete their social media during their time in RLC, because they do not want to be contacted by weird people trying to talk to them

If the girls are uncomfortable, the project does not work.

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

It makes perfect sense. Danaya and Adele spoke about how they had received lots of strange messages from people they did not know. It made them uncomfortable and they had to change their account settings. Many of the girls delete their social media during their time in RLC, because they do not want to be contacted by weird people trying to talk to them

so how you know all that so you must have something to do with RLC

9 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I think if you agree participate in this project you have to take into account that you will have result in minor inconveniences, after all, are paid very well, now the world is all about company social so it is normal what happens

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Between Adele and Danaya, the conversation was translated. About the social media, I will not tell, for the reasons already stated

Adele and Danaya was so mad that they change there behavior on RLC I don't think so nothing change they were wiled and fun on till last day they were in RLC 

6 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I think if you agree participate in this project you have to take into account that you will have result in minor inconveniences, after all, are paid very well, now the world is all about company social so it is normal what happens

sergio you hit the nail on the head , and I think CC make all the rules every day change there rules if some one doesn't agri what hapens RLC CC puts new rules 

5 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Just a few days ago someone posted the address of the Raul and Desiree address on this site. Is that a 'minor inconvenience?' That is potentially dangerous to the tenants, so the best rule is to allow no information about the tenants at all to be posted on the open forum.

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, seb38240 said:

wtf happen to thi app omg fucking movi everyday nothing nice to watch new girl j boring as hell in one week everything change 

There have been good signs today. Earlier I thought tonight would be a dead less but let us see what Becca can do. My Belle is horribly overdressed with a short skirt and knickers but I think that pad was just for running.

19 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Esto siempre ha sido la regla, y es una muy buena regla. 

Editar - Si quieres una razón, es porque hay un montón de gente estúpida que tratan de ponerse en contacto con las chicas que pueden hacer sentir incómodos

It is a rule that I consider fundamental, but increasingly more work costs me believe.
I say, totally agree that there are people for everything, of course after the safety of girls is paramount. But you do not think she breaks that rule when inside the house shown on another page?
It's as if I pay a mechanic for hours, and this, at that time, is set to arrange another car and then I load hours in my account ... you see it logical?
Moreover, and I keep wondering (rhetorical question, what kind of exclusivity we all pay (premium members), when any unpaid is watching, because you must pay an exclusivity that do not really have.
We spent when they are at home, talk to their partners do not Because when they're away from home?
We spent hide in rooms, terraces, to maintain privacy, which in theory is the only thing they have no right when they are here.
By forbidding me to share images of Rebeca, and I explusan ... when anyone who has taken pictures of Rebecca, this afternoon, will not have any problems?

I could go on, but do not want to tire ...

5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Just a few days ago someone posted the address of the Raul and Desiree address on this site. Is that a 'minor inconvenience?' That is potentially dangerous to the tenants, so the best rule is to allow no information about the tenants at all to be posted on the open forum.

I was not going saying to put personal information but to comment on what the girls, we think they do, outside the apartments and also put a site where girls show themselves outside of RLC does not seem a crime, a site is public

• Upvote 1