Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Mikey, I know you an ass man, so you must admit that Jasmine has ass to die for ::)::)::) You can have Adele's fat assas, I will take this one any day of the week. and when I'm done kissing that fine ass, I will motor boat those titties, God Almighty he did not leave out much on this one :heart:

You shock me Rider, I would never I thought of that ... I actually want to be Jasmine, to lookat myself in the mirror all day while I played with those tits :biggrin: and then of course I could play with My Belle

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Why I beleive I will send that young a case of lotion, she will to use it 10 times a day :heart::heart:::)::)

Yes I love that. great for a voyeur and the one thing she really did in B1 letting us peak occasionally between her legs. I am hoping for a glimpse of the darker entrance LOL.

Adele had a fantastic arse Leora and Kristy are hall of famers but I still love My Belle's arse more than Jasmine's - better arse to tit ratio,