Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

she is not doing it on purpose but her not wanting to party at all is dragging down the apt in my opinion,i quit following RLC because it was so predictable but when I missed the big night I said I have to rethink this,now here we go again

We did it in physics. My Belle is in Simple Harmonic Motion but if there is a dampener there, the motion peters out. It is kind of so obvious, it's not worth commenting on.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

My Belle (and Jasmin) if you take a look at Kitty, she shows exactly how to do nudity. Belle's display was great yesterday but damn... Kitty.

I think you're by betraying Belle for Kitty

The complaints about Jasmine ruining the apartment are missing the point. What happened was that Stella went away, Lola went away and the drugs went away. The best you can hope for at this point is Belle getting drunk, dancing like a spaz, and ignoring any sexual advances from Rebecca.

I wonder if Jasmine's boyfriend would move into an RLC apartment with her? She's gorgeous, seems nice, and doesn't mind being naked on camera, but I'm not sure the Barcelona apartments are the right place for her.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, timber said:

The complaints about Jasmine ruining the apartment are missing the point. What happened was that Stella went away, Lola went away and the drugs went away. The best you can hope for at this point is Belle getting drunk, dancing like a spaz, and ignoring any sexual advances from Rebecca.

I wonder if Jasmine's boyfriend would move into an RLC apartment with her? She's gorgeous, seems nice, and doesn't mind being naked on camera, but I'm not sure the Barcelona apartments are the right place for her.

the Rebecca advances in Belle are made to make us happy, I do not think that she is attracted to women