Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Maybe a solution is to stop letting the girls recruit their friends, but then you might have more situations like B1 where a girl comes in who none of the other girls like. To be fair to the girls, their hit-rate is pretty high. We can assume that Ilona was responsible for the likes of Irma, Anna, and Danaya, and that Danaya was responsible for Rebecca, and Anna responsible for Belle and maybe Megan. 

That's true but models have model friends, I'd assume adult performers would have friends within their industry as well. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

That's true but models have model friends, I'd assume adult performers would have friends within their industry as well. 

I agree with this line of thought but belle said it best when she told rebecca that she needs to tell her friend more of the truth about the place (not all of it mind you just more of it) because as belle put it herself , "they dont need any more bashful girls there"

• Upvote 2

I welcome you here, there are people who decide what is good and not for RLC, if others in our view (also want this to go down the drain) these comments are not like repudiated by some. As far as I know, the houses of the girls neither are your property, nor should only be adjusted to your tastes. Rather it should be adjusted to taste the most we walked in and paid to see, but not those tastes you like to you. Think that most people do not like the show girls, is being very blind .... And I say more, the girls engaged in entertainment show, are not willing has to do the same every day, take the example of Rebecca, you think she's not every day do the same? That is a way of life, open your eyes.

Well I've been asleep and I see that My Belle lost her dress but it seems that Lara and My Belle got dressed up for nothing. I am not really sure why Lara came over but it doesn't look as though anything happened. Given the previous few nights I hope My Belle spends the night in her own bed.

As I have stated we all want different things and naturally I have been pretty pleased with the last 3 of 4 days. I remained convinced that the super hot pixie Prudy Dullsville with her no drinking, no prospect of any action remains a problem, but apart from karaoke night I am not seeing much from the not at all shy Lara.

Please be patient with these girls. As I explained I am positive that Rebecca (and we've also seen the looks she gives other girls by now which seems to confirm that she does like girls quit a bit) would go further if she could find a girl to go along with. My Belle it seems needs the excuse of an artificial encouragement nd Lara she is just getiing to know but unlike her liberal nudity in B1 Lara seems to be keeping her clothes on in B2, Nothing has happened yet and I have the impression it probably won't although when it gets close to Belle or Rebecca's leaving time and RLC get more relaxed about a certain rule (that maybe exists currently) we could see something at the end of this. Remember until Lola came we saw nothing at it was Rebecca who ws one of the main reasons.