Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I am sure Becca is bi, but see my post above I'm having doubts about My Belle as I think she likes men an awful lot more, but for the good of the flat and to make my friends happy I urge her to get over her problem.

she can't do it all by her self LOL she needs help from the girls she could do so much by her self , no help from Jasmin I wish rebecca help her out 

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Estoy seguro de que Becca es bi, pero veo a mi post anterior que estoy teniendo dudas sobre Mi Belle como creo que le gustan los hombres muchísimo más, pero por el bien de la plana y para hacer mis amigos felices Insto a ella para obtener más su problema.

In a profile, Rebeca is defined as bisexual, but I would not give much credit to that.

In these pages all the girls are curious bisex or ...

My experience at club couples, is that most women are heterosexual, but fail to curb sex with another woman, if they are animated. But above all, because they see their sexuality differently than we do.In a profile, Rebeca is defined as bisexual, but I would not give much credit to that.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

actually it is very strange to see these girls, a month ago Rebecca was with his head between the legs of Belle and licking her pussy, now I'm here quietly watching a movie

I think Jasmine is the problem 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Nick said:

she can't do it all by her self LOL she needs help from the girls she could do so much by her self , no help from Jasmin I wish rebecca help her out 

Becca has approached My Belel more than once on more than one night, but My Belle puts her quite practised rejection barrier up. I've seen her do it a lot. last time it was a whisper but Becca still kept trying to tempt her.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Becca has approached My Belel more than once on more than one night, but My Belle puts her quite practised rejection barrier up. I've seen her do it a lot. last time it was a whisper but Becca still kept trying to tempt her.

then tell you Belle put her shit together lol LMAO

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

En realidad es muy extraño ver a estas chicas, hace un mes era Rebecca con la cabeza entre las piernas de Belle y lamiendo su coño, ahora estoy aquí en silencio mirando una película

Rebecca is a very sexual girl, look to it, when you can have your hands full on her tits or her sex, she also commonly touched a lot at night under the duvet. A pity she never want to appear in that situation (just the opposite of Lima, Stella or other girls, I think Belle, also delighted us with a good show)Rebecca is a very sexual girl, look to it, when you can have your hands full on her tits or her sex, she also commonly touched a lot at night under the duvet. A pity she never want to appear in that situation (just the opposite of Lima, Stella or other girls, I think Belle, also delighted us with a good show)

• Upvote 1

It looks as if RLC runs an endless repeat tape in B2 now. ... Every day is the same. ... No action, no real openness ... just 3 to 4 girls with a monastery life ... and some useless teasing to make it look like living.

It is sad, how fast this place went from party weeks to endless boredom. ... :( ... Very sad.

• Upvote 2