Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

7 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

I am sorry to find out that here there are many people who have the video I ask but no one wants to share with me.
in the end even here there is so much selfishness
anyway thanks to all

Have you idea of the amount of videos I haven't seen that I wanted to see? Like Nelly in Italy for instance. You have to build up a good reputation before people are willing to trust people because the consequence of a video falling into the wrong hand are very serious even by accident someone might post an attachment in the wrong place and suddenly everybody has access to it. 

• Upvote 8

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

I am sorry to find out that here there are many people who have the video I ask but no one wants to share with me.
in the end even here there is so much selfishness
anyway thanks to all

It is more selfish to expect people to share videos with you when you have not contributed anything yourself. If a video is made public, the member is banned. So you have to be trusted.

• Upvote 5

Just now, denizenkane said:

Nice, I'm up in Vancouver

Beautiful city and I like the wildness of Stanley Park ... I think my family's connected with the Stanleys who of course have huge sporting connections, not only the Stanley Cup but the English Derby as well.

• Upvote 1

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Beautiful city and I like the wildness of Stanley Park ... I think my family's connected with the Stanleys who of course have huge sporting connections, not only the Stanley Cup but the English Derby as well.

Riding bicycles through Stanley Park was a really nice day for my wife and me.

• Upvote 2

Just now, gelsgels6 said:

Riding bicycles through Stanley Park was a really nice day for my wife and me.

i had to limp around it because I got bitten over in Quebec and failed to take advantage of the Canadian health service.