Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

Nothing to do tonight, Rebecca in bed until morning. Another disaster B2 account. Sorry to be so clear.

No disaster. B1 are having a party tomorrow. Hopefully B2 girls will go too, so they need to save their energy today to party hard tomorrow :cool:

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, vortios said:

Not that model, but it is the same, is very similar to that used Lola to save your sales receipt, and I think Anna, too, I remember I had one like it. It must be some generic rules, symbols that have.

I am sure that some of their expenses are paid by RLC so they need to keep receipts to claim the money back

Just now, vortios said:

Not that model, but it is the same, is very similar to that used Lola to save your sales receipt, and I think Anna, too, I remember I had one like it. It must be some generic rules, symbols that have.

It's end of the month so maybe she needs to send it to RLC tomorrow. You know expenses. I once took an American out to lunch and found that the company had decided he only deserved sandwiches. Probably because he was a Tech expert - had he been a sales person they'd have given him a seat at Wimbledon ... just the way we get treated. 

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I am sure that some of their expenses are paid by RLC so they need to keep receipts to claim the money back

those who live outside Europe, when he returns to his country can reclaim VAT on purchases made in Europe and this is achieved with receipts, or as you say you have the money to them RLC

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Es fin de mes así que tal vez ella tiene que enviarlo a RLC mañana. Ya sabes gastos. Una vez llevé a un estadounidense a comer y se encontró que la empresa había decidido que sólo merecido sándwiches. Probablemente porque era un experto en tecnología - que había sido una persona de ventas que le hubieran dado un asiento en Wimbledon ... sólo la forma en que nos tratan. 

I had no news of that.

11 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

If nothing's happening, My Belle, go to bed and get a good refreshing sleep. :heart:

Yes it could be a busy week. The count down has started to see if Belle goes the full 90 days. I looked in the other thread and she arrived on Sept. 4th.

Well the 60th day would be November the 2nd so I don't believe she's going just yet as this would be the last night but one in B2 if they go to B1 tomorrow and I think she'd be more active, especially if she was after a new contract which I'm pretty sure she would have no problem getting after what she's done here.

• Upvote 1