Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not sure either, she is still dressed which amazed me , but sitting with back to cam just to talk on phone ??? come on thats a bit much (not that i didnt appreciate the view) im hoping she is begging to get out of whatever agreement she made and go home

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

im not sure either, she is still dressed which amazed me , but sitting with back to cam just to talk on phone ??? come on thats a bit much (not that i didnt appreciate the view) im hoping she is begging to get out of whatever agreement she made and go home

We need fun girls in B-1................Or maybe RLC told the girls to have their parties only at B-2,,??

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

It's nearly Jasmin's bedtime and Lola isn't back which makes me wonder why Jasmin is still there.

I think she will be forced to go back to B1 like they did with Belle if she stays much longer

Jasmin est en train de faire la même chose que Belle. Elle se sent mieux à B2 et ne semble pas vouloir rentrer à B1. Peut être qu'elle veut montrer à RLC qu'elle voudrait rester avec ces filles qui l'aiment bien, et aussi pour Carolina son amie..