Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, phantomcapsnet said:

During parties Lola kissed Anna several times, Rebecca ate her pussy, Polya used dildo on her , she used dildo  on Meganand Polya, she kissed Carolina and Belle and Carolina ate her pussy.

But  off course you can continue with she rarely participated with the others

she also ate Polya in the bath that night:biggrin::biggrin:

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

They'll likely go out for a while first then return later.

could be DES- she isn't done packing yet, from the looks of her room

6 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

They'll likely go out for a while first then return later.

It is about time My Belle got a shower and lost those Calvin's she's been wearing for the last 17 hours - no repeat of her 45 hour record surely. LOL there is no way My Belle isn't getting naked tonight and I shall be the happiest man on RLC.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:  My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Upvote 2

I've not sent RLC an e-mail for anything. But I'm thing about one for the LR cams. The damn dead spot sucks. The LR needs another cam to the right of cam 3. Then point cam 3 to the left more and the new one at the table. Or leave cam 3 as is and point the new one at the dead spot.:angry:

• Upvote 3

It felt a little sad to see Lola start to pack some of her clothes earlier today. Say what you want about Lola. So even if she has strong leadership and loves to be in the center, and she's really good to handle that role. when she is slightly older and have more experience in life to share her good things to all those young girls who want to give more of themselves, but do not dare to take the plunge. it is there that Lola is for them all these girls to dare to let go of everything that has inhibited them before. Just look how she finally got Jasmin to get up from the chair, then she wanted to Jasmin would dance. Yes later, even Jasmin up on two chairs, and she moved to end her beautiful body so sexy and smooth. Lola looks individually what girls need and then work for it. Now that Lola takes her last step out of B2, it will be a really big missing from both the girls and us faithful followers who have followed every step and her beautiful sexy dance moves like the neat beautiful body she has. We wish guys really think she will come back anyway, and we also hope that there will not be any UM, then we want to see the girls say goodbye to her. It will not happen as much inside the B2 after Lola left, then it is very thoughts and sadness for the girls to process some weeks to come. But the girls have taken for themselves the lesson of all Lola has taught them, it might continue at the same pace as lovely that their leaders would remain in their home. Love to all you wonderful beautiful inside B2 ✨????

• Upvote 5

This not/late getting ready is typical of My Belle. I remember one evening with th old gang Ann, Polya, Stella they all took hours to get ready with Polya visiting the shower 3 or 4 times but Belle went just once with all the other girls crammed in their, minutes later bish bosh make-up and then waited for the rest to finish. She was basically done in 15 minutes and looked more fierce than any of them. But still the rest have all showered, Caro and Jasmine will be  back from jogging to shower for the 3rd time each and My Belle may struggle to get a slot and yet there she is unchanged in the LR listening to the music, dancing and texting on the couch as though she doesn't need to prepare.

• Upvote 1