Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

Rebooted my PC fresh for tonight's party and guess what Jasmin changed - what gives she must have a special BB alert, good job Leora and Belle don't. Actually Belle does but obviously she doesn't care ... just on with those Calvin's. 

I'm going to dream of a 3 way pixie lickfest: Belle, Megan and Jasmin ... I might be too exhausted to come on tonight.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:  My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, phantomcapsnet said:

you are allowed to dislike Lola and be happy of her departure, but saying : "she didn't do a lot of things " is a big lie.

Lola has organized all the big parties of Barca 2 .

You will see next week. We will have boring massages and with some luck one  3 girls bath as when Amy was there

I know that she organized a lot of parties, but she rarely participated with the others ... She was moving a lot, but did not join the girls to have fun, if we make an exception for the night that she face sat on Carolina. For the rest, she was like the mom in the house. She will be missed by a lot of guys, but I think it is tyime for a change in that appartment.  Let's hope it will be nice ... 

8 minutes ago, stash said:

If Jasmin were as elusive as Nelly she would be probably fucking Caroline with a strap-on facing a camera, well maybe that's too much, but... :)

I thought that was a weird comment too...

Also, even if Jasmin doesn't like being naked for nothing, she doesn't hide at all when taking a shower.

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

I thought that was a weird comment too...

Also, even if Jasmin doesn't like being naked for nothing, she doesn't hide at all when taking a shower.

Let me explain then. I use to watch Nelly a lot and of course she often fucks on free cam but it was several months before I caught her at it because it can happen at any moment and most of the time it is over very quickly plus if you've tried to follow Nelly switching cams, she moves very fast. The good shots are hard to capture. With Jasmine it is often the suddenness and quickness of her nudity. She spends hours in her bed do nothing, you look away for a minute and bam she's changed. She comes out of the shower very careful not to give full frontal shots in there and the bedroom and within a couple of minutes the panties are on.

You've got to remember I follow The Goddess - she rarely eludes me - and I can easily follow her seamlessly around her apartment and of course you can be fairly confident that it is going to be some time before she actually clothes herself. 

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, winnlove said:

I hope not! Lima can be interesting with the girls, but the blonde no !!

My Belle ain't getting her panties off with Milena around and Lima will just collapse drunk or somehow stoned after a couple of hours.

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I know that she organized a lot of parties, but she rarely participated with the others ... She was moving a lot, but did not join the girls to have fun, if we make an exception for the night that she face sat on Carolina.

During parties Lola kissed Anna several times, Rebecca ate her pussy, Polya used dildo on her , she used dildo  on Megan and Polya, she kissed Carolina and Belle and Carolina ate her pussy.

But  off course you can continue with she rarely participated with the others

• Upvote 8