Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so glad that I am married, and don't have to put up with the new style of hanging out.  We used to talk, party, and listen to music...we developed actual friendships that we still have today.  This new style of ignoring people in your presence, only to type to someone who isn't there makes no sense to me.

I sound like such an old fart, but watching this is a bit frustrating.  One person is talking, and the other person isn't listening but typing.  Oh Well.

• Upvote 4

Guest beaver67
Just now, gelsgels6 said:

I am so glad that I am married, and don't have to put up with the new style of hanging out.  We used to talk, party, and listen to music...we developed actual friendships that we still have today.  This new style of ignoring people in your presence, only to type to someone who isn't there makes no sense to me.

I sound like such an old fart, but watching this is a bit frustrating.  One person is talking, and the other person isn't listening but typing.  Oh Well.

gels- I know exactly what you mean- good old days are gone