Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

Danaya shy :blush:

if I remember correctly she was topless on 1 evening when she tried that red dress in the great room and 8 days after her arrival there she had her show in the kitchen while the absence of Ilona party for her birthday

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

il y a 4 minutes, daily a dit :

if I remember correctly she was topless on 1 evening when she tried that red dress in the great room and 8 days after her arrival there she had her show in the kitchen while the absence of Ilona party for her birthday

exactly, i remember this evening! She organize a great birthday of Ilona whith candles of her name in the table in the living room..

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, daily said:

Danaya showed her boobs very quickly but hide her pussy during 10 days or more . Even in the bathroom it was very hard to see the kity. but downstairs she was topless.

L'appartement B1 a du souci à se faire! Plus personne ne regarde là bas! Hier, la 1ère fois que ça arrive depuis 3 ans, aucune vignette de cet appartement de 10h le matin à 21h. Du jamais vu!! Cela prouve que RLC s'est encore trompé dans son recrutement, Milena = 0!!! Ne sert à rien! Lima étant quand même meilleure , je dirai plus agréable à voir (nue, topless ou "chaving pussy in the balcony) aurait été plus intéressante avec d'autres jeunes filles, plus d'action aussi! et Jasmin, direction....B2! 

19 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Lola left. What did you expect ?

i think its not Lola....its the wussies who got mental trauma...looking at the girls getting high....i call them Paul & Lev lovers.....forcing the whole concept of B1 & B2 down the drain....i am sure they are enjoying the show now....

20 minutes ago, winnlove said:

B1 is dead!!! Jasmin go out to B2 right now !! hou bullshit to join your girlfriends B1 to B2, you will be happy !!

Well then how about she attempts to bring some life to B1? Entertain people perhaps with a workout routine, talk to Milena if she's there, cook a fancy dinner perhaps. Sit provocatively or look sultry on the couch while eating watermelon. She must be able to do something. There's no beds in B2 for a few days with Belle's friend possibly arriving tomorrow and Caro does not want to share her bed again.

I dont

il y a 2 minutes, BBsq69 a dit :

Well then how about she attempts to bring some life to B1? Entertain people perhaps with a workout routine, talk to Milena if she's there, cook a fancy dinner perhaps. Sit provocatively or look sultry on the couch while eating watermelon. She must be able to do something. There's no beds in B2 for a few days with Belle's friend possibly arriving tomorrow and Caro does not want to share her be again.

Already I did not know that Belle had a friend, a person palé here anyway, and again I do not know that Carolina would more person in bed!
Yes, I think Jasmine could bring something positive into B2 Carolina with her friend, and she hears well as with Belle, concerant Revecca, I do not know yet, but it still seems open to make evenings ... To see!
nobody knows, so wait and see ...