Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

2 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

I still love Prudy Dullsville...but I think I would add Prudy McDullsville.

BB, it's your call.

Just too many syllables but I don't mind alternatives. Tits McGee might be OK if Prudy suddenly got them out and wobbled them about but I prefer Pixie Megan's. i wanted to use a lighter green for Miss Dullsville but it causes a few problems for the colour blind I think - anyway the duller the colour, the more appropriate.

Turn the music on and get My Belle a corona ...

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People need to understand that the earlier lesbian orgies will probably never happen again in these apartments. Some of you are reacting like frustrating schoolboys. Do you really expect them to entertain you every freaking night with some lesbian action? If you want that, I can recommend Chaturbate. Every night a free show.

And to blame Jasmin for the current situation is just childish. These girls are old enough to stand up for themselves. If they want to be naked, they will do that.

Complaining is one thing, but this forum has turned into a pool of bitterness and negativity. And why? Because the girls are not running around naked 24/7 and licking eachothers pussy? Come on, enjoy what you see (beautiful young ladies). We had a lot of fun the last months with these girls (and with Ilona, Anna and Irma). So, now it's back to basics for a while. But the fun time will come again, trust me. When? I don't know. But that's just what voyeurism is all about. You never know if and when something cool will happen.    

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, Zwavelaar said:

People need to understand that the earlier lesbian orgies will probably never happen again in these apartments. Some of you are reacting like frustrating schoolboys. Do you really expect them to entertain you every freaking night with some lesbian action? If you want that, I can recommend Chaturbate. Every night a free show.

And to blame Jasmin for the current situation is just childish. These girls are old enough to stand up for themselves. If they want to be naked, they will do that.

Complaining is one thing, but this forum has turned into a pool of bitterness and negativity. And why? Because the girls are not running around naked 24/7 and licking eachothers pussy? Come on, enjoy what you see (beautiful young ladies). We had a lot of fun the last months with these girls (and with Ilona, Anna and Irma). So, now it's back to basics for a while. But the fun time will come again, trust me. When? I don't know. But that's just what voyeurism is all about. You never know if and when something cool will happen.    

You make some very good points.  We need to enjoy the nice looking girls, and if something better happens, then we can celebrate!

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Zwavelaar said:

True on the last part about voyeurism, but I cannot enjoy watching a bunch of beautiful young ladies sitting and talking -get enough of that with my wife-just has no excitement=