Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

How many times have you watched Jasmin finger herself without the cover of her duvet?!?  Zero you say....right?  That's not hiding or anything...is it now

:biggrin:

How many times have you watched Belle, Carolina or Rebecca finger themselves without the cover of their duvets? Zero you say,,,right?

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

How many times have you watched Belle, Carolina or Rebecca finger themselves without the cover of their duvets? Zero you say,,,right?

I haven't been watching them all but zero that I know of and I would say almost no movement of a suspicious kind (maybe once by Belle in the middle of the night)  although My Belle has touched her pussy a few times oddly usually in front of people - not counting showers of course.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I haven't been watching them all but zero that I know of and I would say almost no movement of a suspicious kind (maybe once by Belle in the middle of the night)  although My Belle has touched her pussy a few times oddly usually in front of people - not counting showers of course.

I saw Belle one time undercovers in B1.  It was about 5-7 mins and done.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

They haven't, it's true. I was just making a point that just because we don't see a girl masturbate it doesn't mean that they're hiding. We already know that Rebecca doesn't masturbate, she just doesn't like it. But she doesn't hide anything from us

1 minute ago, F219 said:

I know the time you're talking about, but I'm not convinced she did anything except have a scratch and a fiddle. Belle doesn't strike me as being shy, I reckon if she did bate she'd make a big song and dance about it

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, F219 said:

So i have been told - I am sorry I missed it. 5-7 mins is typical. Of course if you are going to give a show like The Goddess then she might love herself long time.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

They haven't, it's true. I was just making a point that just because we don't see a girl masturbate it doesn't mean that they're hiding. We already know that Rebecca doesn't masturbate, she just doesn't like it. But she doesn't hide anything from us

I know the time you're talking about, but I'm not convinced she did anything except have a scratch and a fiddle. Belle doesn't strike me as being shy, I reckon if she did bate she'd make a big song and dance about it

You might be right, maybe not.  Only her blanket knows.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Sometimes My Belle is shy - look at the use of cushions which is sometimes bizarre - and sh edid go to the bathroom afterwards I believe but then I have written extensively on the subject and for whatever reason the girls largely don't feel comfortable.