Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

without wanting to break any rules, I hope my comment does not, add a note. then we can criticize or disagree with that time that girls are inside the house (while we all pay), seize the girls to talk with their partners abroad? I remember yesterday, Lola left the party and on a couple of occasions, her companions entered the room and she asked her out. That's fine, the party was interrupted while he was at the party.

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Did My Belle go out ... is it because I wasn't watching her? LOL

I see Jasmin sneaked and had a shower, she's almost as elusive as Nelly.

Belle, Lola, & Rebecca left earlier together.  I think they went to the beach.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Well I can't say I liked everything Lola did. But over all she's done good and I'd be okay with her returning. winking-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

I agree. She can be dominating which can be translated as Motherly.

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, winnlove said:

I agree BB. Ideally, Jasmin moved from B1 to B2 coming. It is much more comfortable with the girls from B2, and last night we saw let go !!

But I am worried because Belle likes to be naked and show her pussy and Jasmin objected to Lima, so Jasmin has got to get over this first. Maybe Caroline and Jasmine will share Lola's bed and then maybe My Belle gets Caro's room :biggrin:

• Upvote 2