Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I believe this was her Second Tour to RLC. Not many have returned for a Third.

Really ? I know I have not watched much RLC for a while but I thought she arrived about 3 months ago and that was it. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, phantomcapsnet said:

She has been on RLC once. She just moved appartment as Anna, Belle and Stella

Ok Thanks. 

I thought she was there before.  I must have her mistaken for someone else. So many Girls come through the doors it's hard to keep track of them all.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Ok Thanks. 

I thought she was there before.  I must have her mistaken for someone else. So many Girls come through the doors it's hard to keep track of them all.

The fact that she was in B1 with Polya for a little while before they opened B2 with her Megan and Amy might have given you this impression.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

The fact that she was in B1 with Polya for a little while before they opened B2 with her Megan and Amy might have given you this impression.

That's most likely it then. When you get to be my age the Cranium doesn't Comprehend and Function as well.

• Upvote 3

If Lola leaves, to be honest, I won't miss her !   Besides her dance moves, she didn't do a lot of things ... She was always on her cell, if there was a bit of action, she always interfered , etc... Bye Bye Lola !!  Bring us Megan back with Carolina, Rebecca and Jasmine :-)) 

38 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

If Lola leaves, to be honest, I won't miss her !   Besides her dance moves, she didn't do a lot of things ... She was always on her cell, if there was a bit of action, she always interfered , etc... Bye Bye Lola !!

you are allowed to dislike Lola and be happy of her departure, but saying : "she didn't do a lot of things " is a big lie.

Lola has organized all the big parties of Barca 2 .

You will see next week. We will have boring massages and with some luck one  3 girls bath as when Amy was there

• Upvote 6

Lola, since she arrived, learned many things other girls !!
Organize parties or more to help girls to act like it, put them at ease, buy new lingerie, take certain initiatives when necessary ... In short, it noted Barcelona 2 a High level. .it's a leader, and thanks to it have took all the fun!

• Upvote 4

21 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

you are allowed to diskline Lola and be happy of her departure, but saying : "she didn't do a lot of things " is a big lie.

Lola has organized all the big parties of Barca 2 .

You will see next week. We will have boring massages and with some luck one  3 girls bath as when Amy was there

Unless they send somebody to swap with Lola, maybe somebody who has been already with RLC with a thing for sexy moves...

• Upvote 2