Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

But I am worried because Belle likes to be naked and show her pussy and Jasmin objected to Lima, so Jasmin has got to get over this first. Maybe Caroline and Jasmine will share Lola's bed and then maybe My Belle gets Caro's room :biggrin:

Wishful thinking is what it is.  If no girl coming, 3 girls each B1 & B2 with 3 beds each.  Jasmin staying put for now.

• Upvote 1

Last night we all saw some very interesting moments, games among girls, kisses, several sensual dances by Rebecca towards Lola (I think Lola would not upset anything because Lola was reached to touch her sex shamelessly), food boobs the each other and full frontal nudity (for me, adorable bodies infarction). Too bad stop by Lola, would make Caroline and Jasmine would leave that party to go to bed ... The 5 girls had given much play (although I've always thought that an even number is always better). Lola did not like anything that Rebecca entered the room and cut her game with her boyfriend (I guess that would Rebeca orders). To put the icing on the conversation before turning off the light (knowing that they said would be very interesting, it sounded words like sex and lesbianism). We will wait to see if anyone can translate.

4 minutes ago, F219 said:

Wishful thinking is what it is.  If no girl coming, 3 girls each B1 & B2 with 3 beds each.  Jasmin staying put for now.

Yes I'd forgotten about Rebecca but there have been rumours of Danaya's return and she could share with Becca.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Yes I'd forgotten about Rebecca but there have been rumours of Danaya's return and she could share with Becca.

I don't have a problem with her returning as long as her mind is in the right state

• Upvote 1

I am that what I say is not very popular, but it is not preferable to see new girls? The girls who have been, we know how they will behave and will bring to the house. It is not best new girls and see it brings back every girl who enters the house?