Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

2306 Becca went to bed. Belle is on her own bed

Damn Damn Damn,,another night of disappointed subscribers,,,and if someone was not a paid member of RLC,,they most definitely won't sign up tonight or ever,,because #1,,,nobody here is really selling RLC for them,,,we are all mostly complaining of how much they suck right now,,,and on top of that ,,,what happened to the non members today is just plain sad and desperate on RLC's part.

Belle you do look sexy and adorable as always though,,,the only one bright spot.:heart:

giphy.gif

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Damn man in bed at 11 on a friday night in Barcelona, No regrets, No fun in the night life, just a bunch of old married maids, What a fun vacation !!!! LMAO

LMAO thestarider this coming out from you that means RLC tening to Monastery  LOL.... I love it 

1 minute ago, Nick said:

LMAO thestarider this coming out from you that means RLC tening to Monastery  LOL.... I love it 

That is because I am laughing, I would be out on the town every night and seeing the sights of such a great city.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

Rebecca is tired of working for jazmin doing nothing and takes her own money

if they do get paid bonus money for more viewers,i think they do because if they didn't why would anyone do anything on camera,if that's true then if jasmin does nothing  and the other 2 do their thing jasmin would get extra money for just laying in bed

• Upvote 1

Just now, Thestarider said:

Damn man in bed at 11 on a friday night in Barcelona, No regrets, No fun in the night life, just a bunch of old married maids, What a fun vacation !!!! LMAO

That is this point. ... The whole thing just looks sad. ... :( ... They have no fun inside and not even fun outside. ... Just waiting and teasing all the time. ... It is work.  Nothing else.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Man you are so wrong.

If even Thestarider see this simply truth. ... It's just too obvious. 

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

If you didn't find My Belle sexy tonight - you must be comatose. What does she have to do for you?

Belle could be very nice, but this apartment is getting worse every day. ... Sorry.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

that's what I said last night,they are young and beautiful on a paid vacation in Barcelona and they lay in bed or watch tv  all the time

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

All Mods get the night off tonight,,,with nothing to really ever see again,,nobody will be commenting:biggrin:,,,Drinks are on the House:biggrin::biggrin:

a9746afefee8bd9e149f0ad6f60f5cda.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.giforiginal.gif

tumblr_n1vmxwQr8k1sih3wgo1_500.giftumblr_mtafomv1Yi1s3pqlho1_500.gif

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

if they do get paid bonus money for more viewers,i think they do because if they didn't why would anyone do anything on camera,if that's true then if jasmin does nothing  and the other 2 do their thing jasmin would get extra money for just laying in bed

LMAO Jasmin agreed with RLC her job be sleepin Beauty in the bed 

• Upvote 3