Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

Yeah, but we continue business as usual, but it's for a cause is partly due to the end, each in his room, and the audience, looking silly, thinking and for this? I've lost .... where are all the entertainment that I have read, and people here threw nights without sleep, making efforts not to fall asleep after 48 hours without sleep? That was the general chat September, where people participated cheerful, where positivism looked, and there was little pouting ... In September, all records of participation fought here in DC, or lie? He had never given, since this chat, people so eagerly to participate, many days were coming back from work, and you saw 30 or 40 pages of conversation that you said is habrio, but like noses, I'll read this and serve the cam?

• Upvote 1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just imagining some of those pelvic thrusts on Cam 2 without the panties. Such a shame we now only get 10 minutes and not one single view of her lips in the last 3 dances. Not table for her to sprawl on either and open those legs. I love Mt Belle :heart: whatever she does but I'm always disappointed when I know it has been so much better in the past. At least she looked more enthused today. When alcohol is added, no panties and 90 minutes of dancing. This reduction is known as The Jasmine Effect. If Becca and My Belle were still giving a full show, I would not care about what Jasmine did or did not do but I belief she is fundamentally responsible for the lack of alcohol. Again as I keep explaining the effect is psychological - she's not telling them not to drink but they probably felt increasingly awkward in doing that around her.

Anyway. Thank you My Belle for your show and for you day. I really appreciated it and you but next time please take the panties off at some stage in the Living Room, pleases and no high heels - sorry Mikelima LOL - leave those to Becca

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Upvote 3