Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Obviously B&J's massage is so exciting we're all talking about Ilona, a girl I championed from the start - and had to cope with a lot of Miss Laptop jibes but I stayed true and you all came around. Seriously I felt I was fighting a lone beattle at times.

I fancied her from day 1, but i was fairly new here so didn't say a lot at first , i did defend her laptop sessions though as i know she was working most of the time.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Jasmin! :heart: I know she's not popular  here, but she's so unbelievably attractive

She has stepped it up thats for sure, she is very attractive and if she did what she just did more we could forgive and forget im sure

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

She has stepped it up thats for sure, she is very attractive and if she did what she just did more we could forgive and forget im sure

That just it, it would take so little for her to turn the opinions of most because she's so attractive. Just goes to show how little she has done. Couple topless squats and everyone ready to forgive and forget.

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

She'd have to bend over the bed like that with no panties,

10 minutes ago, In10se said:

Thats cause Ilona's first stay at B1 was boring. She didn't do anything. But she came back strong on her second stay.

Absolutely untrue. She was still the girl of a 1000 expressions and hit off big time with Irma.

2 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

That just it, it would take so little for her to turn the opinions of most because she's so attractive. Just goes to show how little she has done. Couple topless squats and everyone ready to forgive and forget.

Yeah but now she has taken up usual postion, top back on and tablet on the sofa, so it did not last