Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

Belle and Rebecca wont go naked in front of her and Jasmin wont because she thinks she's to hot for that.

Well, all I see is Jasmin showing part of her nipples and the other girls totally covered up. I don't think it's her that is causing the other girls not to go naked. :-)

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Jasmin thinks it's an exercise class...fucking boring

That's the difference between the old girls (Lola, Stella, Irma, Ilona, Megan & Polya) and these lot. Lola and her crew actually enjoyed dancing. These girl are ding it like some kind of chore. No real passion. The only real passn they have is for their iphones lol

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

The girls are dancing, having fun, interacting with each other and looking great and some people are still complaining! I guess there's no pleasing everyone, but I'm enjoying this a lot :biggrin:

You know why I am complaining but I wish we'd seen this Jasmine 3 weeks ago but if she wasn't in the room My Belle would be naked by now so I would be happier so I can complain.