Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

And I'm happier because we're seeing something new from Jasmin even if it comes at the cost of a naked Belle, which we've seen a hundred times before

A naked Belle dancing on the table and spreading her legs is something we've seen about 3 time before and not for 2 weeks. But I do understand what you are saying but she is not doing it because of Jasmine. We're not going to agree but 100 times ... hyperbole again.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, bookmaster8 said:

You can say that about Rebecca and Belle, but not about Jasmin. She is singing and smiling and doing incredibly sexy dance moves. 

You probably haven't been watching th apartment for a while cause if you were, Jasmin Spends more time on her iphone and in bed than the other two. Not sure why she has decided to dance now when she could have been the most popular girl on RLC if she just loosened up. Iliked her in the begining but not anymore

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, happyone said:

the  big question is if belle strips-what will Jas do?

My Belle :heart: probably won't strip but if  she does and Jasmin stays in the room I will be absolutely delighted and I and Benfold both win :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

Jesus, with Jasmin as the Alpha Female in B-2 it really will be a covent.  Like B-1 when Milenia was there.  I would have to pick last month to get the 3-month premium package.  Dammit man!! 

You don't know who's coming in though, that's the nice thing in Barca there is always hope around the corner.

• Upvote 2

Just now, thegame20 said:

You probably haven't been watching th apartment for a while cause if you were, Jasmin Spends more time on her iphone and in bed than the other two. Not sure why she has decided to dance now when she could have been the most popular girl on RLC if she just loosened up. Iliked her in the begining but not anymore

I think jasmin had issue to get over. It is just a shame she took so long but I am glad that she has. It does kind of cramp My Belle though who only has 24 days left.

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

Belle, has already gone several times to the corner of the cam 1, she has lowered her panties to show us her pussy, most of all dedicated to her fans.

She has 3 times. Of course I can only watch 1 cam so I hope somebody got it but those panties are normally off well 2 weeks ago they would have been. They were often at B1 but the cameras aren't the same and she hadn't started spreading then.