Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine if you were on your last day of subscription and then you find B2 is closed and you are too late to cancel ... just saying it is in RLC's interest to make it look like it is still open as long as possible. Not much of a conspiracy but what have we got.

I too have been over at The Goddess's which tells me that after B2 there's only one who truly holds my interest despite Masha's good day. I have just been to Kitty's and once again neither of them bother washing themselves after.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Imagine if you were on your last day of subscription and then you find B2 is closed and you are too late to cancel ... just saying it is in RLC's interest to make it look like it is still open as long as possible. Not much of a conspiracy but what have we got.

I too have been over at The Goddess's which tells me that after B2 there's only one who truly holds my interest despite Masha's good day. I have just been to Kitty's and once again neither of them bother washing themselves after.

I don't really believe that bad hygiene is a factor for you, because I would bet good money that you would jump at the chance to go down on Belle even after she'd been wearing her dirty Calvins for 48 hours straight :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I don't really believe that bad hygiene is a factor for you, because I would bet good money that you would jump at the chance to go down on Belle even after she'd been wearing her dirty Calvins for 48 hours straight :biggrin:

Well it is a factor but I have to weigh it up against Factor Belle :heart: :cool: and that wins every time.

TBH I have gone down on some women I've kind of regretted afterwards.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I suppose Zoya and Tabu are the closest approximation to My Belle :heart: and Jasmin.

I don't know they keep contorting their faces, angling their mouths in to this kind of semi circle, looking at each other and emitting loud noises. And I don't hear a tv?!

• Upvote 1