Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

13 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Imagine if she had an girl like Irma or llona next to her..we are influenciated by others..not always of course but a lot to times..if the persons near you are dead fishs you "become" one of them..

you absolutely right :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

You don't like Jasmin. We got it. You said the same thing about Megan.

And I can say it the amount of times I want it..just like you can say...regard Megan ably tought that about her the first weeks then she start opening an day become an girl fun to watch(to me)and would like to see her again in rlc..regar jasmin..I don't like her sinse almost day one also..and the feeling it's the same..the have  zero energy in the house..only eats and sleeping..don't like to see her,being dressed or nude I don't cair..so yes..I would find a lot nicer that in her place an girl like Irma or Megan or other...you have for once to start acept that people have all the right to complain..just like you complain all the time of people complains.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nick said:

cuando Irma o Ilona llegaron al apartamento misma noche se estaban divirtiendo dime que estoy equivocado 

I do not know, but she thinks they might have strangers.
Here, many girls meet before they enter ...
Well, I can not keep saying things, they're going to put me down on the street if I keep talking about the girls ... :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, vortios said:

I do not know, but she thinks they might have strangers.
Here, many girls meet before they enter ...
Well, I can not keep saying things, they're going to put me down on the street if I keep talking about the girls ... :biggrin:

:biggrin:

Can everyone just give the new girl a chance she has just got here and people are complaining already.Maybe she will not be to everyone's taste but that is what RLC has sent so that's all we have to work with.And as for showing nudity straight away there have been plenty of girls who were quite shy at first but finished off great Polya was 1 so was Megan so just give the girl a week or so to settle in.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Nick said:

when Irma or Ilona came the apartment same night they were having fun tell me I am wrong 

Great times indeed..that's the diference between competent rlc girls and rlc girls that just want the paycheck at the end of month and nothing more..Irma it's always doing small things to entertain herself and us and same can b said about llona..and the two together..good team indeed..THEN you look at this ones...nothing happens at all..well to be fair Belle have an nice vibe and tries sometimes.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, denizenkane said:

First day Irma showed up she bated doggystyle on her bed in B1 and broke the site :)

and the was after a "quickie" bate in the shower earlier- that is why I don't think her 1st night bate will ever happen with another girl- just saying:biggrin::biggrin:

Just now, ze81 said:

Great times indeed..that's the diference between competent rlc girls and rlc girls that just want the paycheck at the end of month and nothing more..Irma it's always doing small things to entertain herself and us and same can b said about llona..and the two together..good team indeed..THEN you look at this ones...nothing happens at all..well to be fair Belle have an nice vibe and tries sometimes.

Belle need help  jasmine is no Help I don't know so far the new girl , I hope she helps Belle 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

and the was after a "quickie" bate in the shower earlier- that is why I don't think her 1st night bate will ever happen with another girl- just saying:biggrin::biggrin:

Let me say one thing No one can replace Irma she is one of a kind I love her and I miss her and I bet RLC miss her to :angel:

• Upvote 2