Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Would not surprise me, i keep wishing people would cool it with the complaints about them as they do read some of it. More comments on Jasmin's fantastic rear are required !!!!!

WOW JASMIN HAS A NICE ASS-how is that???

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr Box said

If so, they would be on strike for some weeks now. ... They are simply boring.

It is 4 days since Rebecca danced 3 in the morning and 5 days since My Belle danced apart from that brief display when the pair turned up the heat at the party ... but it wasn't that kind of party.

So really 1/6 of a month 

4 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Non mi sorprende, continuo volendo gente sarebbe raffreddarlo con le lamentele su di loro come si leggono alcuni di essi. sono necessari ulteriori commenti sulla fantastica posteriore di Jasmin !!!!!

the criticisms are accepted and it's up to them to make sure that we're happy

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

Would not surprise me, i keep wishing people would cool it with the complaints about them as they do read some of it. More comments on Jasmin's fantastic rear are required !!!!!

With Jasmin, it would be sufficient to store a few minutes long video and run it using the repeat function. .... It would be no difference. Even over the days.

I wait for the day she changed her behavior, because she has to pack her suitcases. ... ::)

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

how long can any one watch Jasmines  rear , if that rear mooves up and down I can understand, if she  just do something Exiting LOL 

Thinking back to the days when Ilona spent hours and hours on her laptop she did not get as much stick for doing that as these girls get now for doing a similar thing. Just saying!  Its because of the mad parties that now action is wanted all the time.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

It is 4 days since Rebecca danced 3 in the morning and 5 days since My Belle danced apart from that brief display when the pair turned up the heat at the party ... but it wasn't that kind of party.

So really 1/6 of a month 

Yes. ... They do some teasing (work) occasionally. ... Do they have fun. ... I do not think so. ... It could not be more boring.

1 minute ago, Nick said:

how long can any one watch Jasmines  rear , if that rear mooves up and down I can understand, if she  just do something Exiting LOL 

It is a shame it's not Belle's rear. Not only in my opinion does My Belle have an even sexier arse but there's some possibility it might be naked.

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Thinking back to the days when Ilona spent hours and hours on her laptop she did not get as much stick for doing that as these girls get now for doing a similar thing. Just saying!  Its because of the mad parties that now action is wanted all the time.

Ilona did get a lot of stick and the nickname Miss Laptop. Obviously I had to defend her.

• Upvote 2