Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

what are the oods of jasmin coming back

Slim to nothing I would say but like I said nothing's impossible. They're better than Aida and Layla though. Maybe better than Milena although she might get her own flat like Elisa. 

• Upvote 1

Hello everyone

I'm not new to the forum but this is my first post I read a lot of reviews and comment and all as a forum were trimming all I ask you if it is possile to post the address of the famous night megan, rebecca, beautiful, stella, which is to pass on September 15 or send me pm if you do not pouver do otherwise and if it is discreet pm I would stay and I would not give the address link

Thank you in advance.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

You know something? Or are you just spreading a rumor? We're not supposed to post speculations about what goes on outside the apartment.

Sounds to me like quoting what she has said in translations before, so its known that its what she wants, not that she is doing any of it. I remember she does not think about it until after here.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jayp1220259 said:

what are the oods of jasmin coming back

First of all Jasmin hasn't left yet.  But I would assume that unless she loosens up a bit more like dancing last nite,  We would of course enjoy more, but!!!

Unless any of this happens, I doubt that when she leaves, she will come back------of course no one can predict the future at RLC

• Upvote 1