Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

4 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I will never understand this. ... It is very strange. ... Why are there people paying for this? It is softcore even without real nude. ... Strange. 

She has been topless earlier, but then I'd only pay to see My Belle and then only if she stayed naked.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I've got really bad news for most people (not everyone) and that is Miss Prudy Dullsville's 30th day is November 8th. That's tomorrow - the latest she could leave is the 9th if they start counting from a 0th day instead of 1st. No talk of leaving and indeed she's telling My Belle where to put things in the kitchen. Nightmare. Belle did just take a bottle out of the BaR and put it in Jasmin's room but I'm clutching at very thin straws.

you are right that is a nightmare I did not believe she would stay,damn that Rebecca she should have just let her leave when she wanted too

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

you are right that is a nightmare I did not believe she would stay,damn that Rebecca she should have just let her leave when she wanted too

25 more days of My Belle :heart:constantly having to think about where Jasmine is ... OK she's been doing naked cupping in the same room but I think Jasmin regards that as beauty regimen.

Hardly watch B2 anymore. Cant keep tuning to see a routine of waking up, iphone, couch iphone, tv, iphone and back to bed iphone cycle with the occasional nude dance from bell and the constant camming from Rebecca. This may sound controversial but Jasmine's is NOT TOTALLY TO BLAME. The three of them are about the same age. Its not like she's Milena or Lima or even Lola's age where they can impose their will on the younger girls. Jasmine is just a bratty pre madonna and yet she is allowed to dictate to them how to act and how to behave. If belle wants to dance, she should dance not walk on egg shells because of her. The truth is there isn't much substance to the girls and Jasmine knows this.She is more strong willed than them both which means Becca and Belle need to grow some character and not just sit there and allowing their remaining time on RLC TO BE ONE DISAPPONTING BORE FEST

• Upvote 7

4 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

Hardly watch B2 anymore. Cant keep tuning to see a routine of waking up, iphone, couch iphone, tv, iphone and back to bed iphone cycle with the occasional nude dance from bell and the constant camming from Rebecca. This may sound controversial but Jasmine's is NOT TOTALLY TO BLAME. The three of them are about the same age. Its not like she's Milena or Lima or even Lola's age where they can impose their will on the younger girls. Jasmine is just a bratty pre madonna and yet she is allowed to dictate to them how to act and how to behave. If belle wants to dance, she should dance not walk on egg shells because of her. The truth is there isn't much substance to the girls and Jasmine knows this.She is more strong willed than them both which means Becca and Belle need to grow some character and not just sit there and allowing their remaining time on RLC TO BE ONE DISAPPONTING BORE FEST

True - well Becca is a bit younger.

I tell you a little story this morning.
When this morning I woke up, I looked they had lowered temperatures well, made 8 ºC, when as usual I looked at the girls house and I saw the open door of the room Rebecca, gave me chills.
My wife has an inner shirt, in the office, a colleague wearing stockings, and everyone at least wearing a jacket ...
Rebeca, only beast red thong, and her nipples were neither pointed ...
These women are ice!

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, meran said:

spot on happyone
has to be frozen or cold as ice or bitchy bitch 

you mean something like this :biggrin::biggrin:

Foreigner_-_Cold_As_Ice_b-w_I_Need_You_(1977).jpg