Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

after last night I doubt jasmin will go to bed till she is sure the other girls do,cant have them having fun now

I do not believe that Jasmin deliberately stops the other 2 entertaining and maybe she feels or more likely Becca has told her to be more visible. That could be why she went to the LR last night but this is not B1 and you are just as if not more visible in your BeR. The other girls just are not strong enough with her and like I said I think Becca has got confused over this situation. 

However last night Jasmine should have done the decent thing at let My Belle dance.

• Upvote 1

So far this evening I have paid more attention to Maya than the B2 girls although admittedly her fuck did literally send me to sleep and not for the first time. And of course this has been The Goddess' day. Very little going on in B2 apart from a great shower by My Belle but I only caught the latter part of it. Still the night has many hours.

omg a toppless massage I think I'm going to faint

1 minute ago, vortios said:

Massage session from Rebekah to Jazmin ... Rebekah received one from Anna, will you remember how to give a massage? Or it will be like yesterday, that they were more pending of the tele.

you must have missed the full body massage that lola and becca gave each other

• Upvote 1

Jasmin had a massage from Caro but when it was her turn to give she put her top on. This is all part of Becca's attempt to justify Jasmin. Meanwhile the real star of this apartment has to wait and wait. 

Let's see if Jasmin gives a sensual topless message when it's her turn - any bets? At least the light is OK for once.

• Upvote 1