Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

She'd have to bend over the bed like that with no panties,

Or receive a massage that reaches her tits or give a massage of topless. Honestly she's done nothing - she did more with Caro when she was trying to get in B2.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

That just it, it would take so little for her to turn the opinions of most because she's so attractive. Just goes to show how little she has done. Couple topless squats and everyone ready to forgive and forget.

Yes but I personally am happy to watch her just because she's so attractive. More fun would be great, but she's so, so hot that I get just as much enjoyment from watching her do those squats as I do from watching some other girl bate

• Upvote 3

I think we all agree that the BF is her main problem. We know she has no trouble being nude and walking around in front of the others. And we know she can dance. With that in mind I'm starting to wonder if the BF has told her about the dancing because he watched it. And If that's possible could she be a bit jealous? Yes I'm speculating which I don't do very much of. But it beats boring complaints about the girls being boring.:biggrin:

10 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Yeah but now she has taken up usual postion, top back on and tablet on the sofa, so it did not last

So Becca's plan worked and after 30 days of almost nothing ... Miss Dullsville wins you over because she is pretty and has big tits and that suggest is the story of her life. 

I suggest that the tits were not massaged for the same reason as the zero dancing with girls. That was the limit set by her or her BF.

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Yes but I personally am happy to watch her just because she's so attractive. More fun would be great, but she's so, so hot that I get just as much enjoyment from watching her do those squats as I do from watching some other girl bate

Yeah that's what I mean, a little participation. Doesn't have to be big just learn to toss the wolves a bone. 

Everything is on a curve, if they don't give much or anything at all even something small is exciting. Like how I stalk taboo around zoyas' whenever she visits ?

• Upvote 2

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Così il piano di Becca ha funzionato e dopo 30 giorni di quasi nulla ... La signorina Dullsville si vince perché lei è carina e ha grandi tette e che suggeriscono è la storia della sua vita. 

Suggerisco che le tette non sono stati massaggiati per lo stesso motivo, come la danza a zero con le ragazze. Questo è stato il limite fissato dal suo o la sua BF.

I WANT IN RLC ONLY GIRLS FREE

4 minutes ago, In10se said:

It was true for me. She seemed shy on her first stay. She opened up a lot on the second.

SHY! In what way. Almost on day 1 she showed everything. She always wanted to be the centre of attention. She was the polar opposite to shy. I don't even know how anybody could come to that conclusion - it's just unbelievable.

• Upvote 1

Just now, BBsq69 said:

So Becca's plan worked and after 30 days of almost nothing ... Miss Dullsville wins you over because she is pretty and has big tits and that suggest is the story of her life. 

I suggest that the tits were not massaged for the same reason as the zero dancing with girls. That was the limit set by her or her BF.

She has not won me over, she will have to do more than a topless massage and a few squats to do that. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, DES7469 said:

I think we all agree that the BF is her main problem. We know she has no trouble being nude and walking around in front of the others. And we know she can dance. With that in mind I'm starting to wonder if the BF has told her about the dancing because he watched it. And If that's possible could she be a bit jealous? Yes I'm speculating which I don't do very much of. But it beats boring complaints about the girls being boring.:biggrin:

Personally, I'm not convinced the boyfriend is the problem for any of these girls. We know nothing about the contracts these girls sign, so for all we know the girls are not obligated to do anything more than just live their lives. In my opinion, and probably not shared by many others, Jasmin does not get involved with the others because that's just who she is, less of an extroverted character, and she's just living her daily life. The funny thing is that Jasmin is the most 'Real' of any of these three girls, because I don't think she's altering her personality at all having come into the apartment

• Upvote 3

I dont really care much for shy girls. I like girls who are more confident. I think deep down most people like confident girls more. Which is why people complained about Ilona on her first stay but like her now. They complained about Caro when she had the sheet blocking the camera. etc. Beauty can only get you so far in my eyes. Confidence is where its at in my opinion.

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I agree 110%