Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

9 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

If the RLC project is taken as a whole, all of the other apartments obviously have lives away from the project. And yes they do go about their daily business and routine. What sets them completely apart is that once they are home they do things that a premium member would consider cam worthy, and they dont run off to some dead spot to hide when they do it. In a nutshell this is what drives so many complaints about b-1 and b-2. We expect that there will be time spent outside the apartment thats the natural course of things. What I find maddening is that complete lack of anything once they return just staring at their phones , and if something does start to happen (and im talking about conversations and the like not sexual stuff) they run off to a dead spot which defeats the purpose of the project in my mind at least. Do they run and hide to talk on the phone when they are home??? I would hate to think this is how they spend their time at home.

I Agree. ... Only, I also expect to see more than just talking. ... The whole apartment should not be a monastery. ... It is a matter of good casting. ... SEX is normal and a part of every day life. 

• Upvote 2

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

3 is the limit.

Actually 90 days (the permits are in units of 30 days - I checked) so not even 3 months - yes I'm counting and my Belle has 31 days left unless she suddenly disappears tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Actually 90 days (the permits are in units of 30 days - I checked) so not even 3 months - yes I'm counting and my Belle has 31 days left unless she suddenly disappears tomorrow.

what would you do if your belle leave the RLC

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I Agree. ... Only, I also expect to see more than just talking. ... The whole apartment should not be a monastery. ... It is a matter of good casting. ... SEX is normal and a part of every day life. 

you know its funny but in my younger years i was fortunate enough to be in contact with women in professions that have historically had the reputation of being hyper sexual ..... nurses and nursing students ..... stewardesses ...... and strippers , here's the odd thing all of these women were livning with one or more room mates at the time I had anything to do with them and none of them absolutely none of them spent their entire day lounging around in lingerie. Even when I was in europe (arguably one of the more sexually liberated and progressive spots in the world) and none of the women there lounged around in lingerie or nude ..... so when i hear words like casting this always comes to mind along with the fact that while this is supposed to be real things are very much done for the cams sake

As stone reminded of a quote by a furry little frothy mouthed woodland creature  ....... "its all smoke and mirrors"

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Mrbox I am 100% with you, 3 years ago when I called RLMonastery every one on CC jump on me they all call me all kind of names , look now and then how much change , 

• Upvote 1

Just now, mikeusa said:

what would you do if your belle leave the RLC

Well I do have a slight problem because I think my subscription runs out a day before she leaves so do I pay for that last day and then reacquaint myself with the rest of RLC? I hope she leaves a day earlier and then I would just watch Leora after noon (for maybe 6 hours) and then take the rest of the day off to get on with my life. The first scenario is more likely but then I would cancel premium as soon as I could.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Well I do have a slight problem because I think my subscription runs out a day before she leaves so do I pay for that last day and then reacquaint myself with the rest of RLC? I hope she leaves a day earlier and then I would just watch Leora after noon (for maybe 6 hours) and then take the rest of the day off to get on with my life. The first scenario is more likely but then I would cancel premium as soon as I could.

you never know .... i realize belle is a hard act to follow .... but she might be replaced by a member of the ukranian bikini team who is also a professional pole dancer ..... i mean its improbable but it could happen

6 minutes ago, Nick said:

Mrbox I am 100% with you, 3 years ago when I called RLMonastery every one on CC jump on me they all call me all kind of names , look now and then how much change , 

Actually, Nick, I always have defended you, despite the fact that the "Monastery" argument got very old hat through constant repetition, and despite my understand of what "Mother Nora" meant to RLC in the old days. (The picture of Nora on the stairs dressed in a Nun's habit was hilarious, wasn't it?)

10 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

you never know .... i realize belle is a hard act to follow .... but she might be replaced by a member of the ukranian bikini team who is also a professional pole dancer ..... i mean its improbable but it could happen

I have a theory when belle leaves she will be replaced by megan then when her time is running down they bring back lola that way they keep the party girls in the rotation hey I can hope cant i