Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

1 minute ago, thegame20 said:

Es probable que no haya estado observando º piso por una causa, mientras que si lo fuera, Jasmin pasa más tiempo en su iPhone y en la cama que los otros dos. No estoy seguro de por qué se ha decidido bailar ahora, cuando ella podría haber sido la chica más popular en la RLC si sólo se soltó. su Iliked en el comienzo, pero ya no

You really do not know ... or you do not want to say ... Because I think most of us think the same thing as you, and I think we would not make a lot of mistakes.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe a pause so Becca and My Belle :heart: can turn up the heat by getting naked at last

It is nearly midnight so plenty of time yet if Becca can leave Jasmine alone. Like I said naked dancing now and everybody wins but they need to move that table closer to boths ofas. i keep saying but the only time it happened was in the middle of the day when dancing di not quite happen.

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

You really do not know ... or you do not want to say ... Because I think most of us think the same thing as you, and I think we would not make a lot of mistakes.

Not sure i totally understand what you mean vortios

• Upvote 1

Yesterday i sent a message to RLC saying don't  renew my membership until you get some more exciting girls these ones you have now are boring. suddenly Jasmin is dancing Lara is showing more do you think it is a coincidence 

• Upvote 2

Just now, cacjc said:

Yesterday i sent a message to RLC saying don't  renew my membership until you get some more exciting girls these ones you have now are boring. suddenly Jasmin is dancing Lara is showing more do you think it is a coincidence 

Yes

• Upvote 3