Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Mejor de las suertes para su futuro Becca.

Algunos lenguaje corporal interesante desde Jasmin mientras salía de la otra duendecillo estaba agarrando sus nalgas - y muchos podría por lo que podía culparla - y luego se doblan hacia atrás omnipotente como Becca finalmente a la izquierda.

You are in everything, you do not miss one. ?

1 hour ago, mikeusa said:

I'll be back, and I read KITEK translation so ladies do things to get a bonus for nudity to dance around naked, or did I read that correctly, if I did my bad 

Now it is clear for what this whole circus in Barcelona. Always surprised when everyone was talking about what the bonuses. Fortunately couples no bonuses. (Of course there is payment, but it does not depend on anything. It is always the same) Otherwise RLC to become a race for them. As in Barcelona. That is the difference between all of the apartments in Barcelona. I'm not usually interested in the forum (other than my section), but what I saw ... mda. I think one thing that a couple or a good girl as a K / K live a real life. (Of course, some sex and self-gratification) and get pleasure from it. For me it's just a thrill. But another part, of the body lick unfamiliar girls and arrange orgies and drugs, for the sake of bonuses. Hmm ...Yeah ... now I find it funny:biggrin:

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Guess another UM is coming soon.

Tomorrow you would think, maybe it will be Becca's friend who arrives. She is good friends with a very lovely girl who is already very popular, maybe we'll see a return of an old favourite :heart: