Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Definitely something weird going on today. It's like they are on schedule and everything is planned. That is the 3rd time there's almost been a signal for them to move. Remember they only really left their beds about 5 hour ago.

And Jasmin in that exact pose she has been rocking all day.

Are they taking RLC's instruction really literally. I don't know but it was pretty poor day. I can't imagine it's ended and at some other signal maybe they'll start doing something again. Nothing random or real is going on here.

I dont know BB. Belle was falling asleep on the Couch! Jasmin got up to go to bed and may have suggested Belle to go  to bed? She said yes to whatever Jas said and dived straight into bed. She does not do that if she is not tired! Maybe a new girl comes 2moro ?

4 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I dont know BB. Belle was falling asleep on the Couch! Jasmin got up to go to bed and may have suggested Belle to go  to bed? She said yes to whatever Jas said and dived straight into bed. She does not do that if she is not tired! Maybe a new girl comes 2moro ?

so is Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day 

Well My Belle :heart: went to sleep at 6.45 a.m. last night but then mainly slept for the next 9 hours eventually except for some brief kitchen visits getting up at 18:00 and going out.
At 23:00 she's back asleep , but remember she had already switched all the lights off a bit earlier. Maybe they are on European time tomorrow.

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well My Belle :heart: went to sleep at 6.45 a.m. last night but then mainly slept for the next 9 hours eventually except for some brief kitchen visits getting up at 18:00 and going out.
At 23:00 she's back asleep , but remember she had already switched all the lights off a bit earlier. Maybe they are on European time tomorrow.

Yes its odd but she is one for staying awake on her phone and tablet before adventually going to sleep. Not dive in to bed and be asleep right away. Not since when she was ill have i seen her do that.

11 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

all jasmin has is a nice body that is all she has no sexiness at all she is just a bump on a log.she can not think or do for herself she is controlled by someone else it is a pity.she could have made a big difference in this project.

I disagree. I think Jasmin is sexy but seems to lack imagination - she is obviously not alone in this respect - but look at Irma always keeping people entertained whether naked or not. Taking each girl under her wing and molding then into other people we might be interested in watching. I don't know what Jasmin could do but whatever it is, it is not playing a game and watching a box set 24/7. Maybe an elaborate exercise routine with less clothes, playing a game with Belle we saw some of that yesterday but she has to do more. We learnt My Belle gets paid more but then she has delivered big time on several occasions - she even has funny stories and an expressive face and body.

BTW when My Belle :heart: turned over just then it was as though she looked straight at us.