Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, MrBox said:

obviously it does not take much to take your breath ... just a few weeks ago ... stella had sex in the room jasmin now inhabited ... that was exciting

... jasmin is ...at best ... boring

What Stella did was exciting? Right if you say so.

being a married man I had a good laugh at Bell in the bathroom a few minutes ago.

Carefully rinse the coffe scrub off your face? Nah just wipe it with a towel so the shit gets everywhere and all over the towel.

Clean up the mess you just made? Nah sweep it all on the floor and forget about it ???

• Upvote 3

is a hard race between Barc1 and Barc2 for those most boring, it is true that girls do what they want and are not included in our service but the RLC participation involves a bit of work

• Upvote 3

That there will be things to see and do in Barcelona, when you come on holiday ... I assure you, you need every day for three months, without interruption, for a fraction of all there is to do ... and not all day in front of the computer or doing nothing. They are very rare vacation.

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

Now "Belle" opens legs and shows her little butterfly to all of us !!!

After making sure the lights were off. So close to perfection. My Belle can bore me like this every night.

And as I write NV ... we could probably have done with that earlier ... oh no the NV has gone.

Head to your room, My Belle and either lie on your bed or better still dance. 

It's also such a shame she was so interested in DH that she didn't want to turn her gorgeous behind on it. She could always move to the other couch and flash her pussy at Camera 1 like Becca :biggrin:

Not much hope of an upskirt in the dark.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

What Stella did was exciting? Right if you say so.

Yes. ... In comparision with Jasmin is almost everything exciting. .. ::)

Now seriously, I know that many here do not like to see any guys in the apartment. ... BUT ... Anyone who still thinks this, after all this days of increasing boredom there, will never understand. The girls only apartment seems to be as exciting for the girls, as this apartment would be for us, if RLC would only have boys there. If the girls are bored, it will make the apartment boring.

Just have a look. ... The only difference to yesterday is that belle is sitting on the other side of the sofa and that the light is still on. ... It is like an endless repetitive day. ... Everything is exciting, in comparision to the current situation.